Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 11, 2011

Vietnam highlights - Then and Now

Vietnam is a land of contrasts and great physical and cultural diversity, with idyllic beaches, coral islands spectacular mountains, forests and rivers as well as colonial architecture and ancient ruins of once powerful empires.

Ravaged by decades of fighting and colonial subjugation the ugly images of war have now been eclipsed by the beauty of the country.
Vietnam map
 Having only recently opened to tourism, Vietnam has preserved much of its special character and charm.
   
Junks plying their way through still waters between jutting limestone rock islands, water buffalo pulling wooden ploughs across emerald green paddy fields, led by men in conical straw hats. These are all traditional sights that have changed little in centuries yet can still be seen today. Behind the heavily populated areas of the coastal strip and deltas lies the sparsely populated hinterland. High mountains, thick jungle and fertile plateaux are home to a variety of colourful ethnic tribes as well as rare and endangered wildlife.

A major attraction of travelling in Vietnam highlights is the traditional cuisine: whether you sample it at an international hotel or at a humble roadside stall that sells the ubiquitous pho or hot and spicy noodle soup. Although many people in the west think that history began and ended with the war, Vietnam has a rich and varied past that you can witness in the Cham ruins around My Son or the splendour of the Imperial City at Hue.

Ben Thanh Market
Vietnam is now emerging from a violent past and despite their painful history the Vietnamese people remain hospitable and eager to share their homeland with visitors. Take this opportunity to explore this wonderful country with a company who knows it better than most, and find out for yourself why Vietnam is fast becoming such a favourite destination with so many people.

3 nhận xét:

  1. Xem ngay hướng dẫn săn vé máy bay vàng từ Vietjet với mức giá 0 đồng. Các bạn đi du lịch tự túc thì xem ngay hướng dẫn bên dưới đừng bỏ cơ hội này nhé!
    - Vé máy bay 0 đồng: http://www.canhchimviet.com.vn/ve-may-bay-vietjet-air/vietjet-air-sieu-khuyen-mai-1-trieu-ve-0-dong
    - Vé máy bay 5k: http://www.canhchimviet.com.vn/ve-may-bay-vietjet-air/vietjet-air-sieu-khuyen-mai-500-000-ve-may-bay-5-000-dong-trong-3-ngay-vang

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Thank you for sharing information. Please consult our Vietnam tours for a cultural & natural discovery of this fascinating country: https://orientskylinetravel.com/travel-destination/vietnam-tours/

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {  247officedept@gmail.com  }

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day I shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to  the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when I had lost all hope. If you are currently seeking loan assistance, you can contact them via: {247officedept@gmail.com    WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740.

    Trả lờiXóa